
I wanted to give a little explanation as to why I named my blog "Entropy Wins." The law of entropy is the second law of thermodynamics and my life's motto since becoming a mother. Before motherhood I worked as a Materials Engineer and observed entropy on a regular basis. The concept of entropy is that nature tends from order to disorder in isolated systems. Never did I imagine that it would apply to life inside my home.
I love my son. He is hilarious and goofy. He's also very affectionate and smart. The thing that makes our life chaotic is that he is SO busy and active. He's broken countless items in our home and nearly killed himself a few times. We're lucky he's never had stitches or broken bones as of yet. My husband works long hours and loves to come home and witness Sam's newest talent or dare-devil stunt. I honestly find it exhausting most of the time (7.5 months pregnant). And don't get me started on picking up the toys!
It may seem like I spend all my time following a two-year-old around and making sure he stays safe, but that's not true. We like to color, play trains, run errands, go to church, take naps, and giggle. This blog is the story of one mother's determination to raise polite, considerate, obedient, and life-loving children while supporting my sweet husband and finding time for myself. Stay tuned!
10 years ago
13 comments:
Carrie. Too cute : ) Love the back drop and the post! Welcome to the blogging world!
Elise
Carrie wow you are amazing... and jeff you are still really weak... ha ha ha ha ha can you guess who wrote this... you get one guess
Oh, man. Everybody thought I was the nerd growing up. If I ever mention thermodynamics in mixed company, it is in reference to a Simpson's episode. Now you have to learn how to put pictures in the blog, so everyone here can follow what's going on with you. I'll forward the blog link to everyone around here, but I'm not teaching them all about RSS!
So cute. I am loving the look! And I guess your "big brother" is right - you kind of are a science nerd, but that is why we love you! :) Looking forward to more postings...
welcome to the world of boys, all mine are crazy and wild. I have heard that the harder they are when they are little the better they are when they are teenagers, I'm holding out great hope.
I am yet to blog...but I think I should start so I have something to do like now....at 4am. I am not totally into Isaacs idea of a party right now. :)
love you
heather
yeah I am so excited that you have a blog. I love the look too. Good job. As far as the post goes..... were would we be without our DIET COKE? scary huh?
Hey Carrie! This is a shout out from Weiser! I love finding people's blogs! You look great! I forgot you live clear in Minnesota! Glad you are doing well!
Carrie- Hey I found your blog on Tara's! It's so much fun keeping in touch with everyone! I totally understand the 2 year old phase and being prego. I'm not due until July so wish me luck!
Holly
I can tell already that your blog is going to be a favorite of mine. Nate and Sam...need I say more???
how come you dont have any comments pertaining to the new holiday on march 28? the date wolves were delisted in idaho!!!!!
Hey uncle it wasnt just in Idaho it was every where... well Idaho Montana and Wyoming get your facts right sparky
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that cute
Post a Comment