Today we went for a nature walk. The trees are beautiful and the weather is perfect. It's threatening to rain, but we have to get outside as much as we can before winter comes.
This trip was brought to you by several sponsors to the Scow family. The stroller was furnished by G&G Miller and the clothes were furnished by my sweet Aunt Yvonne and her cute kiddoes. (Thanks for the awesome notes guys! They made my day.)
Also, a loud shoutout to G&G Scow who have generously sponsored our (much anticipated) Thanksgiving trip to Vegas. Aunt Mary, do you know what you're in for?
Love you all! It truly does take a village to raise a child . . . even if the village spans for several hundred miles!
10 years ago
4 comments:
What beautiful pictures, can you believe how warm it is?
Okay, where the heck are you on your walk? I miss you! Let's hang out. What are you doing for your birthday? I think we should go out. I'll call ya. Those pictures of Mick are so truly adorable. he looks like a tiny baby monkey - and he's so freakin' cute that I can't even stand it.
Your kids are so big I can't belive how fast your baby has grown I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope that you are able to do somthing fun tommarow. I would have done a card but I've been sick with this pregnacy more then the rest so I hope you get to do what you want on you B-day.
Those are way cute. I love the double stroller. I can't believe how big Mick is getting. I just haven't seen him!
Post a Comment