We have had ear tube surgary done on Ethan 4 times the last time the took his adnoides out he was sick and had ear infections all the time. When the tubes finally started working his speech improved a ton the last surgary was done this year I think in May. I would do it. Its not that bad of a surgrey and hopefully will work the fist time for you. If you have questions e-mail. Unfortually I'm educated in this. I hope that all goes well with sam Have a great Christmas.
2 comments:
those are such CUTE pictures! I hope everything is okay with the upcoming dr. appointments!
We have had ear tube surgary done on Ethan 4 times the last time the took his adnoides out he was sick and had ear infections all the time. When the tubes finally started working his speech improved a ton the last surgary was done this year I think in May. I would do it. Its not that bad of a surgrey and hopefully will work the fist time for you. If you have questions e-mail. Unfortually I'm educated in this. I hope that all goes well with sam Have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment