Kip and I are the same we go to bed we don't do anything I guess that shows how old you are or that you know no matter how late you put your kids to bed they will still be up at 6:30 I hope that you had a great new year it sounds like you did! What happen with Mick ears? Thanks for sharing your year with us!
2 comments:
Kip and I are the same we go to bed we don't do anything I guess that shows how old you are or that you know no matter how late you put your kids to bed they will still be up at 6:30 I hope that you had a great new year it sounds like you did! What happen with Mick ears? Thanks for sharing your year with us!
somehow i missed this post! I love the top ten idea, and your blogs are so cute.
Post a Comment