Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome Fall!

Sam absolutely LOVES pre-school. Whenever I ask him how it was he responds with, "It was awesome," or "I had a blast." He knows two friends from his pre-school co-op last year and a boy from church. He tells me he's made friends with a girl named Gillian as well. I told him today that he only has pre-school four more times before we leave to see grandma and grandpa and cousins in California. He was pretty torn.

I've rediscovered the joy of shopping with one child. Mick is completely different when Sam is not around. It's almost like Sam is the little devil that sits on Mick's shoulder tempting him. Without him only the angel remains.

We're getting ready for Disneyland, Sea World, the beach, Legoland, and more in just over a week. We are so excited. Mostly Jeff. He's never been on the "It's a Small World" ride. He's dying of anticipation.






1 comment:

Michelle said...

as always...looks like so much fun! Did you hear about Genny's baby?