Winter that is. Six months of cold began today with our first snow. It was fun to watch Sam and Mick try to catch snowflakes on their tongues. Sam wants to go sledding tomorrow but I'm not sure there's enough on the ground for that quite yet. That reminds me...I better go buy a couple of sleds before they run out at the stores. Seriously, sleds and shovels go like crazy after the first major storm. I better get them tomorrow.
Last week when Sam and I weren't feeling well we watched a Winnie the Pooh Christmas episode about Pooh forgetting to write a letter to Santa asking him what he wanted for Christmas. Sam has been very persistent since then about getting his letter in the mail. Last Sunday we sat down and penned our wishes to the Big Guy. I've never seen Sam in such a state of deep concentration.
1 comment:
oh, i remember your posts about how cold it gets there. I am not looking forward to that for you. did that make sense?
Post a Comment