Mick turned 3 this week. The day before his birthday he crashed down the cement stairs in our front yard and got a nice scrape on his forehead. Reminds me of his first birthday when he did the same thing but scraped his nose instead. He refuses to acknowledge that he's 3. It might take a while to get that third finger up when you ask him his age.
He loved opening his presents. Thank you to family who gave him such fun presents.
We had Mick's playgroup at our house that day so we went to the park and played with balloons. We had to leave when the wind picked up because I wasn't about to chase 12 balloons all over the neighborhood.
We didn't have a traditional party since, as you can see, Mick does not like to be the center of attention. Instead, the four of us went to Chuck E. Cheese for pizza and games. It was a Thursday night and hardly anybody was there. I actually enjoyed myself (mostly). The pizza needs improvement.
I love this picture. It sums up their personalities so well. Sam was in heaven and Mick was okay as long as his feet were touching the floor. The ride moved so they felt like they were flying around. I think Sam rode three times and Mick endured it once.
Happy Birthday Mickers! We sure love you!
1 comment:
Carrie, you make me laugh so hard. The way you say things just cracks me up. yes, the pizza def. needs improvement...and sweet little Mick. I think Brixton is a little similar....haha. Our firsts had to be insane for us to appreciate our second childs mellowness. did that even make sense?
Post a Comment