Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daily Life

Nothing too exciting going on here (thank goodness). I called a plumber to clean out my laundry room drain. I'm so excited that I can run the dishwasher and the clothes washer at the same time without watching bubbles and food particles resurface.



Jeff put the boys to bed one night while I had dessert with friends. I think they must have been playing "sock puppets" before falling asleep.



Mick had his last playgroup at our house. We had fun with Noah, Luke, and Ian. Peter even got to come the last month to play with Sam.



Sam made a recipe for cornbread. You'll need one loaf of bread and one stalk of corn (with the kernels removed).



Sam finished a very fun year at Bethany Nursery School. During the last week of classes we got to go on a field trip to our local zoo.



We've had quite a few rainy days lately. Mimi and Papa gave Sam and Mick some little umbrellas for Easter and we've been using them whenever we can.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

sometimes no news is good news, right?! I love the sock puppet picture! How are you feeling?!