Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A month's worth . . .

I haven't blogged for a month? Lame.

Here are the highlights:

The Leprechauns had a party at our place on the 17th. According to tradition they pick a home with children who are mischievous like themselves. They left a big, green mess for us to pick up in the morning. They also left some suggestions and thank you gifts for cleaning up after them. That night we had corned beef and hash with friends. I made some green treats for the occasion.


On March 21st we attended an Easter egg hunt at the church. Here's Jeff de-peanut-ifying the eggs:


On the 23rd the boys and I went to the children's museum with friends to check out the Clifford exhibit. It was so much fun. Sam loved pretending to be in the rock band and Mick couldn't get enough of the water:


Funny photo . . . his other obsession (besides the toilet) is binkies. This is how I found him this morning:



And, drumroll please, the biggest news is our carpet. It was installed about a week ago and we love it. Before it came I painted the boys' room and the master bedroom new colors for an even more dramatic change:


5 comments:

Elise said...

LOVE it Carrie! What a fun St. Patty's day too. You are such a fun mom : ) E

Tiffany Graham said...

Yay, new carpet. Is is stetched with no bubbles in it? Looks like you had some fun holidays.

Nikki said...

WAY nice!!!! I am jealous! Your house looks GREAT!

Nikki said...

Oh....and you can come help me with my house now! =)

Shellie said...

Your house looks amazing! And what a fun St. Patty's day!! I miss you!