
I'm a fan of John Denver. I had a guitar teacher in middle school who was also a fan. Most of the songs I learned to play were John Denver's greatest hits. You're probably thinking right now that this is the lamest blog you've read so far today. You're right. Anyway, my favorite John Denver song is Country Roads. You know..."country roads take me home to the place where I belong. West Virginia. Mountain Mama. Take me home country roads."
That's where my friend, Katie, and I are headed this week. West Virginia to visit our friend Denae. We are aware of the fact that we're completely insane driving across the country with 5 children under the age of 6. Oh well, bring on the crazy 'cause here we come.
I wish I could have titled this post "Leaving on a Jet Plane."
10 years ago
3 comments:
good luck on the road trip girl....it will be nuts, but fun i'm sure! It's much better than driving from Utah to Maryland in January! (pulling a u-haul trailer behind you!) Mike grew up on John Denver, so he's become a favorite around here
I love John Denver too! And whenever I [sneakily] read your blog, I am always entertained. Good luck with your trip. You are crazy, but you will have fun!
We love John Denver...he makes me feel the same way Thanksgiving does. lol
Post a Comment