Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Remembering . . .

I've been trying to catch up on my scrapbooking (quite a feat when you've been 3.5 years behind). Ugh, that sounded so nerdy. Sunday I finished scrapbooking 2007 when Sam was 1-2 years old. It's such a fun age. Here's part of a layout with some pics of Sam a couple of years ago when the leaves were falling. Since I've put scrapbooking above blogging on my list of priorities, you'll probably be seeing more of these layouts - especially when I get all caught up. My goal is the end of November before things get busy with Christmas and going to Salt Lake in January.


On a sad note, my trip to West Virginia was indefinitely postponed. Sniff. But on the (not much) brighter side, Mick's had croup for the last few nights. It's a lose-lose situation.

2 comments:

Paul/Heather said...

croup scares me to death....but so does scrapbooking! :)

love you

BlairJensens said...

I so hate the croup! Sean and Conner both had it two years ago and I never prayed so hard for my kids' health as when I heard Sean having such a hard time breathing. Very scary! You are in my prayers for a quick recovery!