Thursday, November 5, 2009

October

Here's our month . . . scrapbook style:






4 comments:

Michelle said...

hey care...those are such cute scrapbooky pages! i love it! I am so sorry I didn't email you on your birthday! I dont' seem to ever know the date anymore. I hope that it was a good one. I really love the pics.

Mimi and Papa Scow said...

We noticed that Jeff has long hair one day and no hair the next day in the pictures. Cute pages. You do great work and it was fun to see all of them. Also noticed Mick's face--ouch.

Mimi and Papa Scow said...

We noticed that Jeff has long hair one day and no hair the next day in the pictures. Cute pages. You do great work and it was fun to see all of them. Also noticed Mick's face--ouch.

BlairJensens said...

Okay... do you have a really great program that helps you with these pages? I love them! It makes me want to start scrapbooking. :) Let me know please! Awesome cute pages again!