The last 10 days have been a blur - to say the least. Mick started preschool the day the babies were born and Sam started two days later. Here they are heading for school on Sam's first day:
Lucy napping on Pa's shoulder:
Max enjoying the football season already:
How on earth do I have four children!?
Max went to the pediatrician today and was given a prescription for Zantac. Hopefully we can get his tummy feeling better so he can sleep like Lucy and let mommy and Mimi catch a few z's as well. (Lucy left, Max right).
Yesterday we ventured to my friend's home for a picture shoot. She was amazing and so patient. It took about four hours but she captured some amazing and precious photos of my babies.
You'll have to wait a little while to see the pics she took, but here's one of the hats she had made just for their shoot. SO CUTE!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Carrie - are you freaking kidding me?! Oh my gosh! Max and Lucy are A-DOR-A-BLE! Good work lady! Congratulations you guys!
Rachel(Andrus)Richins :)
(rachrichins@yahoo.com)
I've tried to email you before but don't have the right address for you, that's why I'm commenting here - with my hubby's gmail account.
love love love them! I LOVE the picture of all 4 of them. They are so cute!
Post a Comment