Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blessing Outfits

We're going to bless the babies Thanksgiving weekend when Jeff's parents are here visiting us. Today my mom and I took the twins to Target for some "blessing outfit photos." I have similar pictures of Sam and Mick in their outfits so I wanted to match the look. They turned out pretty snazzy!

My mom made this gorgeous blessing gown. She started it six years ago when I was pregnant with Sam and we didn't find out if he was a boy or girl until he was born.









Max



Lucy:



Mick:



Sam:

2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

So cute. My girls wore my dress that I was blessed in it was very cool. Luckly you mom got to put her skills to use with your sweet little girl.

Ammon and Tara said...

i saw that cute dress before they were born! your mom is amazing!