We're getting excited for Halloween...well all of us except Mick. He had his Halloween party at preschool today. He didn't want to wear his costume or sing the songs. I'm glad I could watch the "performance" anyway. He doesn't want to go trick-or-treating either. We'll see if he changes his mind when he notices the candy being passed out at each door.
I had to take these pictures even though both babies weren't happy. They'll thank me later. Just think of the bragging they can do when they get older. How many people can say they fit in a pumpkin at some point in their life? Not many.
We took full advantage of Aunt Jen being here. She selflessly came out here for a week to help me take care of my children. She has three of her own (ages 6, 4, and 18 months). While she was here we decorated Halloween sugar cookies and carved our pumpkins. Thank you so much Aunt Jen! You are a lifesaver. We love you and miss you tons!






10 years ago
2 comments:
so cute carrie! I LOVE IT!
they are sooooo cute! seriously, who CAN say they fit in a pumpkin!?!?
Post a Comment