Friday, July 11, 2008

Gone Digital

So I bit the bullet and went digital with my scrapbooking. After almost a year of debating with myself I decided it was the right thing to do. If this sounds like it was a huge, life-altering decision - you're right. I have a lot (a lot) of paper, embellishments, tools, for scrapbooking the old fashioned way...but, with kids around it just makes sense. No mess, limitless possibilities, and I can work on it for a few minutes at a time. Here's my first page made from the first digital photos I have on my computer. Hopefully, there will be much more of this to come!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

care - i've considered the same thing...but haven't decided what I want to do. Your wedding picture is gorgeous! love ya!

kateworthi said...

Sorry fot not commenting lately Care - I haven't blogged in like, 6 weeks. Anyway... Yes, Love the bridal pic - I've been trying to scrapbook digitally for a while now, but I just don't do either kind of scrapbooking. I know I'm lame. But I'm definitely doing it digital when I do! NIce page!