Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged

My friend Leslie tagged me awhile ago and I'm just now getting to it. This is my first tag - how exciting!

I know it's late at night (or early in the morning) so forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the three cups of diet coke I had tonight at my friend's baby shower.

9 T.V Shows I Watch:

Go Diego, Go!
Curious George
Sesame Street
Max and Ruby
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Little Einsteins
Dora the Explorer
Chowder
Project Runway
(I know it’s totally pathetic…)


9 Favorite Restaurants:

Brick Oven
P.F. Changs
Red Robin
Jamba Juice
The Purple Turtle
Cafe Rio
Chick-fil-A
Little Ceasars
Jimmy Johns
(Also pathetic is the fact that only the last two of these restaurants are in Rochester!)


9 Things I Did Yesterday:

2 loads of laundry
Organized the coat closet
Showered
Went to the bank
Laughed so hard with friends that my sides hurt and I snorted
Watched Ian and Alec (Happy B-day Alana!)
Fed two kids
Changed diapers
Made omelets for dinner


9 Things I'm Looking Forward to:

Jeff’s upcoming week off
Thanksgiving in Vegas
My mom’s visit in December
Sam’s 3rd birthday
Christmas time
Our first big snow
Getting the boys’ pictures taken next week
Finishing my house de-cluttering project
Mick crawling/walking


9 Things on my Wish List:

New carpet
Time to scrapbook
Healthy family
Ability to hold a note (sing)
Short winter
Sam to take a nap AND THEN sleep at night
Personal Chef (I’m with you on that Les!)
My fat to melt alway
This insomnia to pass


9 Things I'm Scared of:

Ever having to stab Sam with the Epi-Pen
Sam eating a peanut
Losing a child
Losing Jeff
Jeff being stationed during a war
Finding out that Diet Coke causes cancer
The furnace going out in the middle of winter
Sam exiting the house while I’m in the shower
Sam doing anything while I’m in the shower

I tag anybody who wants to play.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Carrie- Your post was so funny. I dido the part about our kids escaping while in the shower. It is so nice when Kaden is either asleep or Shane is home to watch him. Then, I get a nice long, hot shower. Anyways, Thanks for coming last night. The wipes will come in very handy, and I am looking forward to the pizza! Have a great weekend!

kateworthi said...

Okay, so seriously - you are hilarious. Your diet coke fear was the best; I can just hear you saying that! That tag was a fun one, I wish I liked to blog more, or I'd probably do it.
Thanks for the entertainment!