My boys are growing up so fast. Sam is slightly interested in becoming potty trained. I think he just likes to sit on the cooshy potty and pretend he's a big boy. We've still got a few months before the serious training commences. Mick is also trying new things, namely rice cereal. He's even less interested in eating solid foods as Sam is in eating any foods. Mick just wants to chew on the spoon and push all the food immediately back out.




We went to the pediatrician today for Mick's 6 month check-up and flu shots for both boys. Poor Mick got four shots, one oral vaccine, and we found out that he has an infection in both ears! Poor boy. I feel horrible because I had no idea about the ear infections. He's been a little crabby (which is hardly anything from this kid) but he's teething and getting over a bad cold. Now I've got to figure out a way to give him the medicine. So far the syringe and the spoon have not worked. I'm going to try the bottle next. Anyway, here are his stats: 18th %-tile for height, 33 %-tile for weight, weighing in at 16.5 pounds. While trying to listen to Mick's heart and check him over the doctor also announced that he was "well above the 150th %-tile for energy."
Other than that we're counting down the days until Jeff is off work and we get to fly to Vegas for Thanksgiving. We are so ready to leave this freezing weather. How pathetic are we? It's only November!
10 years ago
2 comments:
I love that Sam just sits and stares out the window. That's so cute. Good luck w/ the medicine! love ya!
I hate shot days, ear infections are the worse Ethan got so many last year that we finally did tubes that didn't work the first time but hopely 2nd time is the charm. I'm going to have my blog be private so let me know your e-mail so you can keep updated if you would like. Have fun in warm Vagas!
Post a Comment