Last weekend we painted the kitchen cupboards for a more updated look. I was very glad to have a small kitchen! Now I can dream about new appliances and counter tops.
Before:
After:
How to stay entertained when Mom's painting:

Last weekend we painted the kitchen cupboards for a more updated look. I was very glad to have a small kitchen! Now I can dream about new appliances and counter tops.
Before:
After:
7 comments:
I like the update it looks really good.
Fun! You still amaze me. And I totally miss yoU! Are you surviving the La Crosse rotation???
I love projects!
Very cute I keep thinking I would like to do somthing like that but we just got done doing the kids bedrooms and with baby coming I think we need to get ready for her. I felt bad when we couldn't get togeather when you were here, hopfully next time.
Wow! Looks wonderful. Great job!
they look great! oh...to have a house!
Looks awesome!
I just bought a house with dark wood...lol, I think I like white better. :)
Post a Comment