Friday, May 1, 2009

Clarification and Drop-out

I've had a lot of people ask me what the heck I made and posted about a few days ago. It is a baby wipe case. If you have to change a poopy bum at least you can do it in style. It could also be used to hold feminine things (sorry men - I hope you didn't cringe too much).

P.S. I'm a Health Challenge drop-out. After 10 days of back pain (i.e. no exercising or caring about healthy eating habits) I've decided it's not for me. Good luck to the rest of the contestants. Don't spend my $20 on twinkies! I'm off to have a diet coke - caffiene & guilt free.

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

You go girl!!!!!

Paul/Heather said...

I dont know if I will give up diet coke until my last baby is OUT of the house...my mother in law says then I need to keep me from the sorrow of an empty house....there is Diet Coke in Heaven-I am SURE of it!