We spent a VERY cold Saturday at the Transportation Fair. Several vehicles are on display at a park and families are invited to learn about and explore the different kinds of transportation that are found in our city. We donned our winter gear and headed out. Sam loved the construction vehicles and the four-wheeler, but his favorite was the snow plow. Here are some pictures along with a short video. The night before Sam tripped and hit his head on the bottom of our front door. Surprisingly it didn't bleed very much but it did need to be closed up. Jeff was disappointed that I wouldn't let him stitch Sam's head on our kitchen table. Fortunately it closed well with "super duper glue" and minimal hair shaving. Thanks Lorinda for coming over while we ran to the ER.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Ahh sweetie, you so should have let him take care of things on the kitchen table, Matt has fixed up all of our boys so far, saves a ton on the bill and makes for a great post. :)
ok so I love all of your pics. Your boys are so darn cute. Do you ever think you will live in Utah? I secretly hope so! Ok, so, I have been thinking about doing the digital scrapbooking thing but I have no clue where or how to start. What website do you use? Remember when we would scrapbook in your kitchen with all of your stamps? I look back at those now and oh my I had no taste what so ever. Maybe I still dont....
Post a Comment