Thursday, July 23, 2009

Daily Thanks

I give thanks daily that Mick is not as busy or into climbing as much as Sam was at this age. Mick has never even moved a kitchen chair more than an inch. Sam was moving it across the entire kitchen floor at about 11 months. Here are some pictures of Sam at 14 months (Mick's current age):



Maybe I'll actually be able to keep the kitchen knives in the kitchen for awhile. (Nah, I still don't trust Sam with them.)

Gotta run . . . I'm pretty sure Mick just swallowed a little lego wheel. It was bound to happen. The kid puts anything in his mouth .

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my, I'm amazed he's still alive! I guess I need to count my blessings as well!

Katie Nikolaus said...

Speaking as Sam's sunbeam teacher...I am shocked! He doesn't move a muscle all through class! Haha! Those are awesome pics!