. . . you can vacuum the entire upstairs while keeping the vacuum plugged in the same outlet the entire time.
. . . it's just as easy to mop the kitchen floor by hand as it is to get the mop out and ready.
. . . it goes from pig sty to immaculate in 2 hours flat.
. . . you don't need a monitor to hear your kids at any place within the house (even the garage).
. . . you can access the stove, fridge, dishwasher, and sink without moving your feet.
. . . there's so much love it's bustin' out the seams.
Sidenote: For those of you who know Jeff this won't come as a surprise. Jeff is "paratrooping" on the trauma and critical care rotation this weekend because they are low on doctors. He is so excited. When he asked me if he could spend his Friday evening, night, and Saturday morning taking care of really sick people while getting no sleep and maybe no food, I thought he was going to burst from excitement. It was like Christmas. How could I say no? I guess another way to a man's heart is to let him have an occasional adrenaline rush. I just wish we got paid for it!
10 years ago
3 comments:
i'm there w/ ya on the vacuuming, but try accessing the fridge, sink, stove, dish washer, almost every cupboard, and the microwave without moving your feet! top that!
that is very cool for Jeff, and I loved the earlier post about Sam escapades at 14 months! that kid is nuts! i love it!
I feel your pain since our house is pretty much the same size :)
Hi Carrie! I'm a secret reader of your blog. :) I was just on Jen Trost's, and I saw that you had updated Your kids are so cute. I love the countertops, we really need some. We should really do something sometime.
Post a Comment