Mimi & Papa Scow gave Mick his very own sleeping bag. Now he and Sam can have sleepovers, and if the weather ever warms up we'll go camping in the backyard.
Not too happy about Daddy being in his new sleeping bag.
Gift from Mom & Dad. He always finds this toy at Target and plays with it.
The favorite gift of all . . . Aunt Melissa's jar of binkies and balls. 'Nuff said.
After presents we watched Dad load the truck with dirt. He built a small retaining wall near our garage (pictures to come later when it's not raining).
After dinner we had cake and ice cream with a few friends. Mick didn't like being the center of attention. He and Sam are so different in that way. I have a small video of the cake, singing, and candle-blowing, but it's not uploading pleasantly.
Happy Birthday little man. We love you so much. You may be a boy of very little words but we know you have a very strong personality and a great love for your family. We're so glad we get to share each day with you. I knew from the ultrasound that you were going to be my snuggler and I was right. You were blessed as an infant to be the calming influence in our home. I think that someday that might hold true. Right now your brother is dominant but I know that you will be an example to him someday. You are special - always remember that. We love you Mick.
3 comments:
Happy Brithday Mick how sad to be sick on your b-day!
looks like he had a great birthday! so cute!
love how cute the boys are. love/miss ya!
Post a Comment