Awhile ago Sam had a field trip to a fire station and I completely forgot to post pictures. My sister was in town so I was probably just having way too much fun. Here's a few pics:(Just a few motherly observations...notice how Sam is wandering away from the line to go into the fire truck in the third picture? He loved holding the water hose and got so excited when we got to watch the fire truck leave on an actual emergency.)
Sam had his last day of pre-school (Kennadee and Mick not pictured):
One day the boys and I went to Quarry Hill Park for a walk. We were in heaven for the next half hour watching them expand the pond with backhoes and dump trucks. The boys thought it was awesome. I even captured a couple of cute pictures (before Mick's personal space was violated). Our walk was fun, but it always comes to a halt when Sam finds something that can be used as a weapon (even dandelions) or Mick finds a bug.
For Memorial Day we had a pinic at our favorite park in Zumbrota. After eating, playing, and catching worms (and pretending to eat the worms) we looked at the flag memorial and cooled off in the river under the covered bridge. In a nutshell - Sam got wet and Mick got muddy.
Bug Eating:
Sam has learned to ride his bike without training wheels:
Jeff and I celebrated 7 years of marriage (time flies when you're having fun):


...and finally we celebrated Jeff's birthday this last Sunday and today. He got a brand new fire pit to replace the old "fire pit" and a Minnesota Twins t-shirt. Happy Birthday Jeff. We love you!
1 comment:
I didn't realize we got married the same year....our 7 year anniversary is July 12th! Happy Anniversary!! You both look so young in your wedding pic!!
Post a Comment