BOY!... and a GIRL!
WAHOO! How exciting!!
Woot! Woot! Wish I could squeeze ya! Congrats friend:)))
Yay!!! You get a girl so you won't be outnumbered! Holler if we can help with anything!!
Yay a girl she is going to spoiled. How fun!
oooh... congrats! So excited for you!
Well you get your girl. Apparently she couldn't be left alone and needed a brother to accompany her.
no way!!!!! seriously what are the odds?! I love it! congrats!
Congrats cute Carrie! Hope you're feeling okay: )
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WAHOO! How exciting!!
Woot! Woot! Wish I could squeeze ya! Congrats friend:)))
Yay!!! You get a girl so you won't be outnumbered! Holler if we can help with anything!!
Yay a girl she is going to spoiled. How fun!
oooh... congrats! So excited for you!
Well you get your girl. Apparently she couldn't be left alone and needed a brother to accompany her.
no way!!!!! seriously what are the odds?! I love it! congrats!
Congrats cute Carrie! Hope you're feeling okay: )
Post a Comment