Thursday, April 7, 2011

We're Alive . . .

. . . all six of us!

Yep, that's right. We're having twins!!!

It still hasn't sunk in. I just found out this morning. Still speechless at this point. Here's the proof:



I'm a little overwhelmed and very grateful that I have not been as sick as I was with Sam and Mick...especially grateful knowing that it could have been a lot worse with two babies!

12 comments:

Mrs Starling said...

Craaaazy! Glad you're not as sick as you could be.....I meant it, holler if you need anything!!

Holly said...

WOW!! Congrats! When are you due? You'll love it--so fun.

Katie Nikolaus said...

Oh my gosh, Carrie!!! That is so crazy! Glad they are both (and you) well!

Nate and Heidi said...

oh, my my... good luck :) Will you find out what you are having?

BlairJensens said...

How awesome! You will have caught up with us in no time flat! :) Not that it is a competition or anything. But congrats! Twice the fun! :)

Steph said...

So I am not a commenter... but THAT earns one! :)
Congratulations!!!

Michelle said...

my mom told me the other day....woo hoo!!!!! I can't believe it Carrie! How incredibly exciting!

[BrookeO] said...

No wayyyyyyyyy! Congrats my friend, what fun surprise! If anyone can do it, it is you. Could not be happier for you :) Miss you.

cassi said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!!

Ammon and Tara said...

Carrie! I'm so excited for you! You'll go from 2 kids to 4 just like that! 2 for the price of 1! haha. That's so awesome!

Nielsen Family said...

congrats. I can't wait to find out what you are having we will put a girl vib out to you!

Kristin said...

WOW!!! SO very happy for you, best of luck, wish I was there to help.