Friday, April 15, 2011

Yes, they run in the family . . .

No, they do not skip a generation.

This is my older sister and brother. Twins.



Now that I've had a week to fully digest our wonderful surprise, I'm getting really excited and scared for what is coming. I love all the comments that I've received. Thank you much!

They are due September 25th, but might come earlier.

We don't know if they are identical or fraternal. I'll have an ultrasound in a couple of weeks to find out their sex. If they are boy & girl, then they are obviously fraternal. If they are the same sex, then I'm not really sure if they can tell fraternal from identical. Guess I'll have to ask some questions.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What? Oh my! That is great news! Let meknowwhat I can do to help.

DeNae I said...

Holy COW! (no, I'm not making a reference to how big you're going to be) I'm really excited for you. Wish I could be there to waste my days lounging around your house. I miss you!

angela said...

I have been thinking of you so much since you told me the news last week (sorry for the super-dramatic reaction). I am so excited for you, and I think you are an amazing woman who can handle anything- and with a smile. I can't wait to watch this adventure unfold. I hope that I can be helpful to you!

Brintons said...

I just found a link to your blog from Brooke Oldroyd's, I'm glad I did! CONGRATULATIONS x2! Such fun news...you're a wonderful mother & these babies are lucky to be coming to the Scow family!

Tiffany Graham said...

No wonder you haven't blogged for a while. I was just about to send you an email asking if you were pregnant. I wish I lived closer to help. Glad to know that you aren't as sick with these ones! Congratulations.