Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was very dramatic. Sam loved dressing up and parading around school. Mick didn't want to dress up or trick-or-treat. He stayed home with me while I suffered through 12 hours of stomach flu. Sam got sick later that night. It was a crazy day!

Sam's kindergarten class:



Ninja Sam on parade:



Mick's preschool class:



Mick wondering what's wrong with everyone:



The babies are two months old already. I'm a bit sad about it. No more newborns in the Scow household. We love having them and are learning their completely opposite personalities. Max is very impatient and loves to lay on the floor and look around. Lucy is so relaxed and loves to cuddle. They go to the pediatrician on Thursday. I'm pretty sure Lucy weighs more than Max. Her chins and cheeks are taking over!




I'm so grateful for my family...especially Jeff's mother, Karen, who is here for the month of November. It's a lifesaver to have two extra hands and a loving grandma in the home.

2 comments:

Mrs Starling said...

Awwww....all four kids are cuties!! And the good news is...I'm done with school at the end of November...so if you need help in December, just holler! :)

Paul/Heather said...

so sorry about the flu....horrible!!!
I love the picture of Mick-he cracks me up.
I LOVE your updates and am so happy you have a great mother in law.:)