I cannot believe it is already December! Thank goodness we had a holiday in November 'cause that's the only time I pulled the camera out for pictures. Jeff's mom came to help us on November 1st and stayed the entire month. Thank you so much Mimi! Words cannot express how helpful it was to have you here. Two days before Thanksgiving Papa came out to join us for Thanksgiving and bathroom remodeling. The bathroom is not quite done. It's needs a few finishing touches so I'm going to post pictures later when we get baseboards and trim on the walls.
We had an excellent Thanksgiving feast. Sam and Mick were my awesome little pilgrims.
Jeff cooked an amazing turkey.

The day after Thanksgiving we visited Santa at the tree festival. Mick was a little nervous but no tears this year.
This "I SPY" tree was our favorite. You got a piece of paper with certain ornaments that you had to find. Entertained Sam and Mick for at least 15 minutes.
Max and Lucy were blessed the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Jeff did a great job and, of course, made me cry. Supposedly Max is going to be mild-mannered and help Mom with household chores. We'll see if that rings true. If you remember Mick was suppose to be a calming influence in our home. I think he would be if Sam's influence wasn't so overpowering.
I still can't believe I have two little babies.
The kids loved spending so much time with their grandparents from Idaho.
I found these antlers when I pulled out the Christmas decorations. While I was taking Max's picture Lucy's antlers fell down. Her double chin kept them from falling too far.
Don't the babies look huge?!
Alas, Mimi and Papa had to return to their own lives which means there's not always someone around to hold a bottle.
1 comment:
love the updates! what great pictures....and those bottle holder / pillow things look awesome! you look great, and so happy!
Post a Comment