Saturday, April 5, 2008

Grow Old With Me

Date Night: Sanding the Basement

Top twenty reasons why I love my husband:
  1. He loves me.
  2. He helps me strive to reach my potential and goals.
  3. He makes me laugh.
  4. He's very hard working and motivated.
  5. He's super smart and my favorite nerd.
  6. He's a loving father to our son.
  7. He's at the Priesthood Session of our Church's General Conference right now- he's an honorable priesthood bearer.
  8. He's a wonderful doctor.
  9. He forgives me daily for not cooking dinner and not doing my hair.
  10. He's the frugal force in our home.
  11. He forgives me when I just have to buy a new book.
  12. He's pretty handy around the house.
  13. He lets me decorate the house any way I like - even if it seems girly.
  14. He lets me turn the heat up when I'm cold.
  15. He doesn't snore.
  16. He ties my shoes when I'm pregnant and can't reach.
  17. He shares my addiction to Diet Coke.
  18. He takes the poopy diapers out to the trash when it's 30 degrees below zero.
  19. He puts up with me (that's a big one!).
  20. He's perfect (for me).

I Love You Jeff!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

We all need our second half. Note I didn't say better half, but just our other half. Glad you found yours.

Elise said...

SO CUTE! I love the pic. That has to go on the living room wall : ) Your list is too cute too.

kateworthi said...

Super cute. What a fun date night pic!