Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Artist


It's all in the details - check out the nostrils!

Sam is our little artist. He LOVES to draw. It's about the only time during the day when he's quiet. I keep a pile of paper and a box of crayons available as long as he only colors on paper. He has several moments of "inspiration" throughtout the day as he walks by his drawing table. The picture above is his constant companion "JoJo." The likeness is amazing!

For more works by Sam click here.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

holy crap....did your kid really draw that? didn't he just turn two in December? that is insane! I was proud of Damon for drawing a circle...and your kid is actually looking at something, and is able to draw a picture of it! That really is crazy for his age....I guess that's when two geniuses pro-create....haha...i really am super impressed.

Anonymous said...

how come he doesn't draw a pitchure of his uncle with betty lou shooting those delisted wolves in idaho

Anonymous said...

it wasnt me that wrote that last one... it was his other uncle... it would be pretty cool to see your baby draw my baby.

Holly said...

Okay that's pretty good. Abby is still just scribbling. She, however, thinks that she's writing her name. Leslie doesn't have a blog. I need to get her hooked.

Ammon and Tara said...

Holy cow...that is so good for Sam to be drawing that good at his age. I love your list of things he's broken...I'll have to watch out for that when Brayden starts to be mobile. It's just around the corner, I know! Cute pics Carrie.

Nate and Heidi said...

I think you have an artist on your hands. That is the cutest picture. You should have him do a family picture :) Heidi

Nate and Heidi said...

I think you have an artist on your hands. That is the cutest picture. You should have him do a family picture :) Heidi

Nate and Heidi said...

I think you have an artist on your hands. That is the cutest picture. You should have him do a family picture :)

kateworthi said...

Seriously Carrie - that is incredible. It makes my 3 year old's drawings look like chopped liver!!! :) I'm so impressed. You'll definitely have to encourage him to continue and develop that talent. I'm seriously so impressed. What a stud!

carlyl said...

WOW.... That is awesome carrie. you need to publish those. good job Sam...