Disclaimer: This post is strictly about my family.
I'm a stay-at-home mom so you get to read blogs about my children and what we do each day. If you would like more excitement, ask Jeff to blog about some of his cases.
Sam took this picture of Mick (along with about fifty others). Is it weird to let Sam play with a digital camera when he's so prone to breaking things? Yes and no. He's actually very careful with it and knows exactly how to use it. He'll turn it on, take the lens cap off, open the flash, turn the setting to "heart" and start shooting all by himself. I did have to delete a few pictures of me getting dressed that he snuck in.
My cute family in Las Vegas. We spent Thursday through Sunday with Jeff's family in warm Nevada. I'll dedicate a full blog to it when I get some pictures.
1 comment:
Looks like you have a budding photographer!
Post a Comment