I'm 30 and feeling it. Sunday at church Mick crawled behind the Primary piano while the pianist was playing. I didn't want to disrupt her so I leaned it to pick Mick up and pulled a muscle in my back. I did not lift with my legs at all and am still regretting it. Today is a lot better than yesterday, but it's still painful to cough and bend over. Sneezing is just plain torture. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better. Luckily, walking doesn't irritate it so I've been able to exercise mildly. I was tempted though to try out the "Sit and Be Fit" program on PBS today. Man, what's next? A goiter?
10 years ago
4 comments:
Saw ya at the gym tonight, I had no idea. Those hurt so bad. Let me know how I can help.
Ok. That made me totally laugh out loud! :)
Not at the part where you are hurt though!!
xo
So funny about that sit and be fit program because I had to do that when my back was hurting during pregnancy! :) What a bummer! Especially during the first few days of the health challenge! Hang in there :)
Careful. I was 30 when I blew out my back. No mountain bike riding until you're completely better. Riding on the road will help you get better faster though.
Post a Comment