Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Turkeys

So it's late and I'm tired. We had a fun and busy day. The boys and I went visiting teaching then had a picnic with friends at a free local zoo. I felt like an old fart when I leaned over to put a hat on Sam and hurt my back again. Thank goodness the wheelchair wasn't needed (thanks for the offer though). The animals weren't too exciting today but the kids kept us entertained. Here are a few pictures then I'm off to bed with my new buddy, the heating pad.


A new species we spotted during our walk. Very rare and almost impossible to photograph!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

Hilarious!!!! Genius! Too good!

Katie Nikolaus said...

So glad I came with you guys! What a great day! LOVE that pic, but you definitely should've put the quote of the day on there...