Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fa La La La ...

We got a little bit of snow Friday. Just enough for some fun sledding today.

Back for another appearance...the $8 snow suit purchased at Good Will last year.
I asked Jeff to take a picture of me. He's gonna need some time to figure out the new camera, I guess.


Later in the afternoon we went downtown for a horse carriage ride and to watch Santa get rescued by the fire department. We were disappointed that there were no reindeer this year, so Sam introduced himself to an iron substitute. He's lucky his lips didn't freeze to Vixen's nose. Once again it was another cold day. Mick actually fell asleep for a few minutes waiting for Santa to appear on the roof. Sam cried for us to take him home until he saw the fire truck drive around the corner.
To end the day we made and decorated Christmas cookies. Sam impressed me with this striped candy cane. Mick's creation was a little less appetizing. We all enjoyed the frosting though.
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Tiffany Graham said...

I didn't know that Santa visited. That would have been cool to take the boys to. When did you get your new camera?

cassi said...

What a fun day!

That snowsuit is awesome.

How did I miss the Santa and firetruck too? Seriously so fun!

Michelle said...

awesome pictures!!!! a new camera sounds exciting!! and I can't wait to hear about your winter weather stories this year. by the way, I love the picture of you!