Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ho Ho Help!

I thought children were suppose to get braver each year as they meet Santa Claus. Not Mick. Here he is last year...perfectly content:



Here he is this year...traumatized:




I don't know what happened between last year and this year, but the big guy is not on Mick's list of favorite people. I felt horrible snapping away while he was screaming for his life, but it will make for some laughs in the future right? I love how Sam thinks he's such a big boy and Santa, well, he's ready for his lunch break.

After visiting St. Nick we had lunch and played for a little while to burn off some energy. The boys actually played TOGETHER. It was amazing. I'm glad I had the camera with me to capture some shots of them actually loving each other and not fighting (although they did plenty of that too).

No comments: