Another ultrasound has come and gone. I learned that our little girl has completely flipped and is now head down! I'm so proud of her. I hope she stays that way and I hope her twin brother follows her example.
She is approximately 5 lb. and he's about 5 lb. and 9 oz. The average birth weight of a twin is 5.5 lb. so we're right there. I think we still have a couple of weeks until they come so they'll probably be bigger than average.
If I get dressed up for church tomorrow (aka - do my hair and pluck my eyebrows), then I'll take a picture of the belly. It's ridiculous. At least I think so with 10.5 lb. of baby inside.
Here's our boy's profile:
Here's our girl's face:
10 years ago
2 comments:
So exciting!!!!
W A I T I N G with EXCITEMENT!
Love you!
Post a Comment