Belly pictures at 34 weeks. Sam was saying hello to the babies right as Jeff was taking the picture. Cracks me up. Sam is REALLY excited for them to come.

10 years ago
Belly pictures at 34 weeks. Sam was saying hello to the babies right as Jeff was taking the picture. Cracks me up. Sam is REALLY excited for them to come.

4 comments:
You're cute. :)
you are so cute I love it! It was so fun to see your parents when I was in utah for 5 weeks! It made me miss you! I saw lots of baby clothes that your mom will be bringing out! :)
I think of you daily...waiting to see pictures of your babies!
We are pregnant again...but I am a coward-would be scared to death to have 2 growing. :)
love your family...all of them. Please pass on my love to your family.
just waiting for THE update!
Post a Comment