Unfortunately here's a picture of me at 36 weeks. They're starting to lop over at the waist. I think all the elasticity in my skin is gone, gone, gone.
We're still trying to have some fun before school starts and before Sam and Mick become neglected by their mother. We went to the Children's Museum in St. Paul to see the Lego Exhibit. They had much more fun doing crafts and all the outdoor exhibits that involved sand, water, sticks, etc.
On Jeff's first day off in 20 days we went to Lanesboro, MN to canoe down the Root River. I just took a few pictures, bought a shaved ice, and played Soduko in the car while waiting for them to finish. Jeff said the boys did really well considering they were stuck in a canoe for three hours. Sam helped row and Mick just enjoyed the scenery.
10 years ago
3 comments:
I love that Mick is picking his nose! :) Such a Scow thing ;)
I'm pretty sure that's how big I looked...and I only had one baby. You're lookin good!!
carrie, mother of the year, 36 weeks prego with twins and you're taking your kids to museums. holy crap. i'd be hitting "play" about 14 times on the dvd player. seriously, you're amazing.
Post a Comment