Me at 38.5 weeks. This Sunday was the first (and probably last) day in May that I did my hair and looked alive. We thought it was worth documenting for posterity.


This weekend we also finished the basement. Carpet next year! Here's Sam and Jeff showing off our crown moulding. Hot stuff...the moulding's not too bad either.

7 comments:
You looked so cute at church, heres hoping we don't see you next week.
Carrie - you look so pretty! What a beautiful pregnant woman you are!
and you asked about a Kyle Holbrook? I don't know him...but I know there are a lot of Holbrook's in Davis County...is that where he lives?
You look so cute! I really should take pictures that include my head - I just hate to get ready :)
your one hot momma
Yep, I'm with the rest of them, you don't look near miserable enough! Infact today you looked like a rockstar!!! However I know exactly how it feels and how badly you want to slap me and anyone else who tells you so!!!
email me bmoldroyd at yahoo dot com
I'll invite ya!
carrie! you look so good! what a cute dress! i think sunday is the only day i do my hair too! love it. what's the point? basement looks awesome too, what a project.
FAT!
Post a Comment