Arghh! I had steady, but not painful contractions until midnight. I decided to take a shower and a couple of Tylenol. It was then a pretty uneventful night except for the 4 trips to the bathroom. Sorry if you got excited. I sure did. Now I'm going to try and hold out until tomorrow when my mom comes. Thanks mommy!
10 years ago
6 comments:
Sorry, those nights suck!
I'm so glad your mom will be there. That's the best! Good luck girl. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Grrr. Sorry but I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Shoot. I was going to call yesterday (if I could get any info) to see if you had the wee babe - but I never had your # handy when I thought of it. So sorry. I HATE the end when you're just waiting and waiting - and you can't plan anything; you can't really go anywhere - because you need to be close... I'm sorry. Let me know if you need a buddy to commiserate with. :)
Mom just called. She's in Denver, but I'm sure you already knew that. Enjoy here while you have her. We'll have to muddle along as best we can back here in SLC.
Carrie, it is not Holly it is Leslie, I hope all is well. I have loved looking at your blog. Goodluck I hope for you your baby has decided to come love you talk to you soon.
Post a Comment