Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Mom


I love my mom. She flew in from Salt Lake yesterday and we've been spoiled ever since. Now that I've been a mom for a couple of years I understand and love her even more. Moms sacrifice so much for us and do it all without complaining. My mom is amazing and I hope I can be as close to my children as she is to hers. I'm grateful every day for her and am so thrilled to get spend Mother's Day with her. She is smart, beautiful, funny, hardworking, everything I want to be as a wife and mother, and she's my best friend. I love you so much Mom! Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

My mom so had the same hair style, back in the day, love it. Happy Mother's Day to both of you.

carlyl said...

How fun is that to have her here with you on Mother's Day. Still I am keeping my fingers crossed for you this week.... Wait TONIGHT!!!

Ammon and Tara said...

You better have this kid while your wonderful mother is there! good luck!