
A picture is worth a thousand words. Let's just say that Sam is becoming familiar with how and what babies eat. As he put it, "Baby eat boob."
10 years ago

A picture is worth a thousand words. Let's just say that Sam is becoming familiar with how and what babies eat. As he put it, "Baby eat boob."
6 comments:
Carrie that is too funny! It is funny what kids pick-up on! Diffently a picture to save for the dating years!
Great blackmail picture! Hope you are getting some sleep.
this is clearly jeffs fault
Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!!! Love it. I want MORE pics of baby MICK too! I hope you had fun while Jeff's folks were in town. They're gone now right? Hope you're having a good recovery. I just got back into town, and I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Are you up to being in the world again? If so, let's do something soon... :) Love ya.
Hee! Hee!
that's hilarious. your mom told me that he said that and we laughed so hard. That's such a cute picture.
Post a Comment