Every morning Sam asks if we can go to the park. Nearly every morning I have to tell him that it's too wet. He always replies, "Too wet mom?" It's been raining here in southern Minnesota for weeks. I'm a little tired of it. Not that I've gotten out much lately, but even the backyard is soggy. Hopefully the basement won't flood again this year. Everyone in the area is crossing their fingers. And to top it all off, I have another cold. Yep, that's two colds in three weeks. Sam is also sick. Jeff and Mick had their turn last week while Sam and I were "in between" colds. I'm sure it wouldn't be so bad if I got more than four hours of sleep a night. Oh well. (It's midnight right now . . . just waiting for Mick to wake-up for another feeding.) Sorry if this sounds like I'm ranting, but I am. Rain ranting. I get ornery when I'm tired.
Mick's starting to wake up . . . and Sam is coughing . . . now crying . . .
3 comments:
that's the cutest picture i've ever seen!
Sigh... I feel your pain...
Such a cute picture, I hear ya about the rain. Isaac has started singing, "Rain, rain go away! Great big monsters want to play." In hopes that it will scare the rain away.
Post a Comment