Monday, June 23, 2008

6 Weeks Old (Blog 2 of 6)


Mick is 6 weeks old today. He shows a range of emotions and mostly just loves to eat. I honestly believe that he consumes more calories a day than Sam. He weighs about 11 lbs. and is getting some major thighs. He also enjoys taking a bath, getting his diaper changed, and watching the leaves on the trees. The last two nights he has gone 6 hours between feedings. We've seen a few smiles - usually when the diaper comes off.

Sam is continuing to adjust. He likes to tickle the baby and give him Eskimo kisses. The only time anything dangerous occurred was when I left the room momentarily and came back to find baby Mick "hiding" under a pillow. We had to have a talk about why babies don't hide under pillows or blankets. We love our little family.

1 comment:

Nielsen Family said...

I'm so glad that you are getting 6 hours of sleep I bet you feel like a new women! How fun that you get to see your sister, hope you guys have a lot of fun. When you come to Utah next we should do a girls night out.