Hi Carrie- I found your blog from Leisl's page...anyways...this post made me laugh sooo hard because it reminds me of my own little "tornado of random destruction", aka Zach! We have had a few little water issues as well! So now I know that I am in good company! Too funny! I liked your approach, take a picture and laugh at it...I will adopt that attitude next time! Because I am sure there will be a next time! Torrey
1 comment:
Hi Carrie-
I found your blog from Leisl's page...anyways...this post made me laugh sooo hard because it reminds me of my own little "tornado of random destruction", aka Zach! We have had a few little water issues as well! So now I know that I am in good company! Too funny! I liked your approach, take a picture and laugh at it...I will adopt that attitude next time! Because I am sure there will be a next time!
Torrey
Post a Comment