
Yippee! My sister and her little boy, Jack, are coming to visit tomorrow. They're going to be here for 10 whole days. I'm so excited. Sam and Jack are going to have a blast playing at the parks and going swimming. Melissa and I are going to do some shopping and home decorating. Thanks so much for coming out here, Lis. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
P.S. you've probably noticed that is Blog 1 of 6. I had some random things to discuss so the next five posts are new as well.
10 years ago
3 comments:
I love your six blogs. You are so entertaining. Thanks for sharing your stories. Mick is sooo cute!
Love all the posts, so happy that you get to have family in.
Hope you have fun with sis! We'll have to get together soon though! I miss ya!
Post a Comment