Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Helpers


We had much appreciated and much needed help when Mick was born. My mom (lower right) came out for two weeks and saved my bum. She was a cooking, cleaning, park-going, laundry-folding, middle-of-the-night-feeding, grocery-buying woman. My dad (lower left) flew out for a couple of days by surprise. I'm so glad he could make it since Mick was named after him. Jeff's parents (upper right and left) came for a whole week and let me sleep whenever I wanted. Grandpa installed a new front door and helped re-shingle the roof where Jeff removed the chimney. Sam was in heaven since both sets of Mimi's and Papa's entertained him non-stop. He wants to thank them for all the park-playing, meal-making, cartoon-watching, book-reading, diaper-changing fun. What would we do without them? (Starve, run around naked, never see family, play with the same old boring toys, etc.)

We love you Mimi's and Papa's!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So sad to see the family go, I always cry and wonder how I'm going to do it.