We're having a pretty good snow storm right now. We're suppose to get 4-10 inches. Boredom brought Sam and I to the computer. We ended up making a little video while Mick napped. Other than the annoying reflection from my glasses, it's pretty cute.
10 years ago
2 comments:
He is adorable. It is nice to see you and your family I wish we were getting just alittle snow.
Carrie!! Scow!!! And Mr. Scow, uh-how are you? This is Ryan Miller. A distant cousin. I'm fine thanks! I'm just chillin' and relaxin' at Heather's house looking at your cute kids and videos(does he know not to say ho-ho to girls when he gets older?) and I remembered that I needed your advice. I plan on being an Orthodontist which means a lot of schooling and the ripple effect of that is mo' money problems. So my question is whether I should follow the military route as your husband has or should I take it with school loans?
Sincerely,
Your cousin, the shizzzlle-nit. Call me 801-360-3868
Post a Comment